Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coffee Instead of Beer!

I left office a little early. Ajay and I had planned for a beer party. Coz he'll leave for Delhi this month for his new job. So we planned to make it unforgettable, he has the resolution to give up wine forever but for me it would be the beginning. I've never had a drink in my life before. So the whole scenario was special for us. I made a call to him and we both went to the bar. Its two mile ride from where are currently living and the venue was also pre-planned. I was waiting for this moment for the whole day. Ajay was riding my bike, parked it in front of the bar and enter inside with excitement. On the go we ordered for our beer (pre-planned brand) to the bar attendant.

His reply was heart breaking!!!

'Aare yaar wo maal he nahin tha!!!!@#@#!@#'

They didn't have the stock of our favorite brand. We cant go to any other bar looking for the same, thats the problem!!

With all our broken heart we went to the nearby Coffee shop 'Share-a-Cup'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something nice.